No matter how much I might enjoy a certain band or singer, an album or even just a single song, there’s only so many times I can hear it. Sooner or later, I just get listened out. I need a break.
And yet there are a handful of songs I never seem to get tired of hearing. Sure, any tune can get old … eventually … but below are ten songs, in no particular order, that I seem to listen to no matter what.
This not an exhaustive list, but a good place to start:
* Driving Blue Cars (acoustic version) — Dishwalla
* Two of Us — The Beatles
* Easy Money — Billy Joel
* Walking on Sunshine — Katrina and the Waves
* Hazy Shade of Winter — Bangles’ version
* Twilight Zone — Golden Earing
* Walk On — U2
* Losing My Mind — Daughtry
* Hey Hey What Can I Do? — Led Zeppelin
* Levon — Elton John
So now that I’ve shared my list … what’s on yours?