It’s looks finally spring is here (or almost here!) and I for one am totally on board! Time for prolonged sunshine!
So as we head into warmer weather (and I officially hit 40 in a few weeks – whoa!), I’ve got tons of exciting Finders Keepers news to report:
This month I attended I-Con, in Stony Brook, NY, where I sold and signed a ton of copies of Finders Keepers, made new fans and friends and got the word out.
Next up I’ll be showcasing Finders Keepers at the 2011 Book Expo America right before Memorial Day at the Javits Center in NYC, and then I’ll be signing copies at the first annual Long Island Toy Show July 17, followed by the East Hanover Comic Book Expo July 23.
* The timing on promotion is actually pitch perfect. It’s book awards season, and Finders Keepers has officially been accepted as a nominee for “Best New Fiction” for two different competitions:
* USA Best Books 2011 Awards
* 2011 Independent Publishers Book Awards
So send out them good vibes, baby!
* While I’m out there pounding the pavement on Finders Keepers, Crossline is alive and well. I’m nearly done with a critical third draft, and now it’s time to hunker down the little changes and nuance that transforms good to great. So I’ll be spending the next few months tightening up the manuscript to deliver one ass-kicking adventure!
* And for this month’s double special shout out, a HUGE smile and hug goes to my girl Liz, who will be celebrating her very first Mother’s Day with our bundles of joy Nate and Abby. With no surprise at all, Liz is a fantastic mother, with the twins sharing her gentle nature and just a joy to be around.
Okay … that’s all she wrote for this edition. I’ll be back soon with new updates about Finders Keepers, Crossline and some other goodies I’ve got in store.
Author of Finders Keepers, published by 3 Finger Prints
Follow me on Facebook
To see my video interview at the NY Comic-Con:
To read my Publishers Weekly Q&A:
To buy Finders Keepers via 3 Finger Prints: